Local Search- How to Obtain & Maintain Top Rankings
This FREE training session tackles one problem: what to do if your business isn’t visible to enough customers in Google’s Local Search results.
Everyone has seen the Local Search results: the list of local businesses that show up in Google whenever customers type what you offer into Google.
So you know what Local Search is. But chances are your business isn’t visible there at all, or not as visible as it could be. What you may not know is what to do about it – how to get in front of more local customers in Google.
That’s why I’ve brought in Phil Rozek, the owner of LocalVisibilitySystem.com. He eats, breathes, sleeps (and dreams) Local Search.
- Since 2009 Phil has helped business owners from across the USA and abroad attract customers by getting top rankings in local Google. His clients include everyone from lawyers to dentists to house-cleaners to landscapers, and just about every other type of business owner in between.
- Phil does Local Search full-time. It’s his sole focus. When he’s not doing work for clients, he’s giving away his knowledge for free on his ever-more-popular-and-influential blog.
- He is one of just a handful of contributors to this year’s “Local Search Ranking Factors” study – the definitive annual survey of local-search experts on the question of “What exactly goes into top local search rankings?”
- In a recent blog post by Bryan Phelps of SEO.com, Phil was named one of 12 “Legends” to follow in the world of local search.
- Phil’s blog posts are routinely featured in SearchEngineLand.com’s daily emails – one of the leading online resources for online marketing.
I’ve invited Phil to our training session for one reason: to show you exactly how to get your business more visible to local customers in Google – starting as soon as our training session is over.
You’ll come away from the call knowing exactly what to do to grow your local visibility right away. For starters, you’ll discover:
- The 4 main moving parts of Local Search – the factors that matter most.
- The 2 biggest mistakes business owners make – and destroy themselves with.
- The 5 things you can do immediately to get more visible in local Google.
This is NOT a pitch for anything. It’s simply a free one-hour pow-wow about specific techniques you can use to get in front of more local customers.
Why are we offering this training session for free?
Well, you know me, and you know that’s just my style.
Phil knows that there’s a chance that if you just prefer to delegate, you might become his latest client.
And although he’s well-known for being able to explain local search in clear terms, at heart he’s a hardcore local-search geek who just loves to share the knowledge.
To discover how to get visible in local Google, all you need to do is show up on Tuesday, June 19, 2012
You can take notes if you feel like it – but if you don’t, we’ll give you access to some resources for getting visible to local customer as soon as you want to.
Local Search Training,