Internet Marketing Presentations-
Seminars, Webinars, Break-out Sessions, In-House Training Sessions
As the founder of InternetMarketingGroup.com and The-Internet-Marketing-Coach.com I help small businesses improve their social marketing, SEO, website conversions and much more. This includes helping small business owners, their webmasters and their key employees understand social media, SEO, website conversion strategies and tactics and much, much more.
My current ”hands on” experience (I personally work with small business owners daily) allows me to show small business owners how to maximize their effectiveness in today’s rapidly changing business world, and how to use tools and tactics to maximize effectiveness and minimize expenses.
I’ve spoken at numerous events and seminars, including:
- Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacture’s Association (BIFMA)
- Commercial Law League Association (CLLA)
- Connected International Meeting Planners Association (CIMPA)
- Department of Technology Bremen, Germany
- Direct Marketing Association
- Farmers Insurance Group
- Florida Aviation Trades Association
- Hazelden Foundation
- Inc. Magazine
- International Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- International Home and Housewares Show
- Museum Store Association
- National Association of Electrical Distributors
- National Association of Music Merchants
- National Education Association
- (NEA) National Speakers Association
- Network of Entrepreneurial Women
- Portland Metropolitan Business Association
- Society of American Florists
- Southern Oregon University
- Microenterprise Development Center
- Student Youth Travel Association
- Survival Tactics for Tough Times
- The Background Investigator
- The Chief Executive Forum
- The Direct Marketing Association
- The Executive Committee (TEC)
- The Greater Tampa Association of Realtors
- The Learning Annex 24 presentations
- University of California, Berkeley- Haas School of Business
- University of San Diego
- U S Marine Corps
- Vistage Young Presidents Association (YPO)
- and many, many more.
I approach my Internet marketing presentations the same way way I approach my role as an Internet marketing coach- straightforward and uncomplicated: I’m a simplifier. I can “show & tell” in plain English and in the language of the small business owner. The bottom-line is they get it!
When you book me to speak at one of your events, you can be sure that you won’t get just a generic speaking topic. Instead, you’ll get actionable questions that everyone can take part in, learn from, and take away for their own use.
Topics I speak about include:
- Social Marketing – Less time – More results
- SEO – Build a Solid Foundation
- Being Real – Lose the Hype and Gain a Loyal Following
- Lead Generation – Video is king
- E-mail- The Anchor Technology of ALL Internet Marketing
In addition to seminars and events, I’m also available to speak for your organization or business in a more intimate setting. This can be at your offices, or via a webinar – the choice is yours.
If you’re interested in having me speak at your next event, simply send me your details and speaking requirements, and I’ll be in touch shortly.
“I wanted to personally thank you for the two outstanding presentations you made to my TEC groups…. They were delighted to have someone finally make sense in how to use the Internet for marketing purposes….they rated you the ‘best speaker of the year’.”
“Thank your for enabling me and my fellow executives…. Yours has been the most helpful and insightful program that I have attended focused on web based marketing. It was wise, empowering, and allowed us to stand at the cutting edge….”
André L. Delbecq
J. Thomas and Kathleen L. McCarthy University Professor, Santa Clara University
“Congratulations on receiving one of the show’s highest evaluation ratings… You were certainly successful at drawing your audience in, providing them with the business solutions they were looking for, and maintaining their undivided attention throughout the 90 minutes of your presentation.”
Diane M. Stakoe
Your session “Marketing on the Internet,” was wonderful! You were rated 4.7 out of 5.
Director of Professional Development